5.26.2006

3 cheers for Carrie & Bill!

Someday soon I'll relay the true story of the SilverBox Tree.
It's thanks to that tree that I was lucky enough to meet CARRIE & BILL
[thru Amy & Joe via the Anna & Jim branch].
OK, but that part, the "the-house-that-Jack-built-part" well, will save the narrative for later.

The HERE & NOW is [drumroll, please] look, l O O K ! . . . LOOOOOOK:
it's our first

  • full wedding S L I D E S H O W
  • These images, this celebration, THESE GREAT PEOPLE! were just too much fun not to try my hand with this (new-to-me) technology.

    Enjoy, ENJOY! E N J O Y . . . . . .
    the pictures, the people AND the tunes: music provided by my brother-in-law Parker's band
  • Sometimes Three
  • Their first concert is coming up SOON, May 30th, in Kansas City. Thus, the common THEME of this entry...unique & fabulous LOCAL VENUES. Billy & Carrie were married at The Sheldon Concert Hall in St. Louis and Sometimes Three [S3 for us fans] will be rocking the house at The Grand Emporium, BOTH buildings Missouri circa 1912. Amen for architectural richness combined with colorful souls. I am surrounded by the Cool...and I'm loving it! hip hip HOORAY ~ amy

    1 COMMENTS:

    Jennie said...

    OK, so I had to create a blogger id so that I could write a comment. Amy and Kim, I LOVE looking at these slideshows. I caught yesterday's entry about your daughter, Amy, and it made me smile and tear up at the same time. You two have that gift...to touch individuals so deeply with your artistry. You made my week--just being able to sneak a peek into these other incredible moments makes things seem bright when they might otherwise be a bit dull at work. :) Enough of my break...however, congrats...and keep these coming!

    Jennie Iverson