9.16.2007

count me in....

well it happened again...
In the process of documenting Nick + Sarah's celebration,
I became their biggest fans.
I LOVE them!


I love that when Sarah laughs, she sort of wrinkles up her nose.
(Which was the inspiration for picking THIS song...)

I love the many "stolen moments" and happy glances between Nick + Sarah throughout their ceremony at Lady of the Lourdes.
I love that on the bus (aka the party bus) from point B to point C, THIS is what I saw:
I love that while HERE (post-wedding; pre-cocktail hour)
....Nick took the time to take Annika and I aside to let us know how impressed he was with those engagement pictures. Even confessing that he'd been a bit skeptical when Sarah announced that they would be taking a day out of their lives to come to Rocheport for an afternoon of engagement pictures.

I love that instead of BIG wedding cake, each TABLE at their reception got THEIR OWN individually decorated cake.
And I LOVED the candy buffet (as did the guests!) AND I LOVE love LOVE this kid: Juliette, FlowerGirl Star.

And look at her proud Mom the moment after she made it down the aisle:

And speaking of a parent's love -- see Nick's parents onlooking, far right?:

but wait, there's more....look how cute Nick's parents are HERE:

And look at this FABULOUS moment Karen caught of Sarah & her parents moments before coming down the aisle:

And seconds later, there's THIS from Annika. Wow.
Have we mentioned that Annika and Karen ROCK. Absolutely rock.

And just to prove I was there, too. (We always try NOT to APPEAR in your pictures, but Karen caught me here -- it's me, oops, in the frame: )
It was the PERFECT day. The folks at the U-Club (Reynolds Alumni Center) were terrific.

The sun was shining and love and laughter did abound. OK, one more thing I just love.
Whew how GREAT are these groups shots...
Slideshow anyone?
AND big CONGRATULATIONS to Nick's brother who will next May be married in Venezuela. SilverBox South America??? Whoa, we'd LOVE it....breath-taking images, moment-by-moment guaranteed.

Thank you, thank you Courtney + Haberberger families.
Spending the weekend with you was a joy!
Sarah + Nick ~ what a perfect match!!!

~ amy


1 COMMENTS:

tnc said...

wow wow -as always, breathtaking moments captured!