10.08.2006

Dallas & Cara : love, laughter & fall color

This time of year, when we shoot weddings every weekend, it's so easy for us to slip behind. There are so many great celebrations I've documeted lately that I have yet to post pics from. BUT (though I feel badly skipping out of order), I couldn't resist creating a quick slideshow from what felt like my first Autumn Wedding of the year.

Cara married Dallas the last day of September in the backyard she grew up in.

And what a backyard!

And what a couple!!

And what COLORS!!.

  • CLICK HERE
  • for a fun, quick slideshow of some of my favorites.
    But even if you don't have the time, (or the modem speed) to take in the show, look at these

    COLORS: yum!

    And the BEAUTY.

    Here's Cara, outside her bedroom door just moments before the ceremony [on her private deck!] -


    how GREAT is this house!;


    how BEAUTIFUL
    is this girl!!







    And take a look at Dallas as he sees Cara for the first time that fabulous fall day as she comes down the plush grass aisle:




    . . loved . .

    l o V e D

    L O V E D !

    spending the day
    with these 2;
    oh! the link
    in case anyone
    missed it. It's
    Cara & Dallas
    in the:

  • here's the
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    : : S H O W : :


  • ~ amy

    0 COMMENTS: