4.30.2008

sweet dreams baby oliver

Ok, I've photographed brides . . . and I've photographed babies . . . but, until last week, I'd not yet photographed one of our SilverBox bride's babies! So when Kimberly (click here to see her BEaUtifUL wedding to Geoffrey in april 06...wow! can it really have been 2 years already?!) asked me to photograph her sweet little Oliver, I was SO VERY excited.

And look at her now . . . happy, healthy, beautiful mom with an equally happy, healthy, beautiful baby: and precious SwEEt little Oliver....loved his eyes....can you just see why?!!
and oh, the details....hands touching . . . smooth round baby head . . . little tiny ears . . .and there is perhaps nothing cuter (or more welcome to a tired parent :') than a baby YAWN!

oh....plus a few nursery details:

sweet dreams baby oliver!
oh, but wait...you gotta see the slideshow with ALL the pictures.

and thanks for being my first SilverBox bride + SilverBox baby, kimberly and oliver :')
~kim

1 COMMENTS:

Jennie said...

So precious!!!!!! And I loved the song, too. What a great collection of shots. :)