5.11.2009

brandy + aric :: married and best friends!



i knew from photographing brandy + aric's engagement session that their wedding would be both lovely AND spirited . . . and . . . I was right! I'm gonna keep the words brief, 'cause I promised brandy and aric I'd post pictures tonight! so scroll through for a sneak peak at a few photos, but then . . . be sure to click here to see their wedding slideshow.

brandy dressed at the Olivet Christian Church, where the ceremony was held, and these are a few of my favorites:









brandy and her friends have a flair for fashion . . .







and brandy's first wish, once she was dressed and ready, was to spend a private moment with her father . . .



also, we've had more and more couples opting to see one another BEFORE the ceremony. brandy and aric did that . . . it was a chance for them to breath deeply, to get out the pre-ceremony jitters, to connect with one another for the first time that day in an intimate, quite space AND to create pictures:



the reception? as lively as it was lovely! aric is a talented, hands-on DJ . . . in fact, he and brandy met at a friend's wedding that he was DJ-ing:







and one of my favorites pictures of the day . . . made by karen who assisted . . . is brandy's mom watching the father-daughter dance:



Congrats, brandy and aric!



And a note about their slideshow . . . lots more to see AND to hear . . . aric recorded the song he wrote and sang to brandy during the ceremony . . . here's aric singing "today I marry my best friend" at the ceremony (great photo, Karen!) . . . beautiful singing, aric!



Have you clicked on the slideshow yet with aric's very own song? . . . let me tell you, it is top 40 material!

~kim

0 COMMENTS: