10.31.2007

trains, tractors and piggyback rides

We're home! Amy and I just got back from photographing Amanda + Brennan's wedding on the Oregon coast. Perfect weather . . . perfect day . . . toes were sinking into wet sand at the edge of a retreating tide all through the ceremony. A wee sneak preview of their day on the beach is in the works . . . but we're saving most of the photos for the SURPRISE slideshow, to debute at Amanda & Brennan's Columbia reception in a week and a half. I'm giddy with anticipation!

In the meantime, while Amanda & Brennan are honeymooning in Mexico, I got a chance to spend time with one of Brennan's best buds, Clint, and his family in Jeff City. I was completely inspired by Clint and Cheryl -- they RADIATED love at every interaction with their happy happy children. You'll see exactly what I mean: CLICK HERE to see their TRACTORS, TRAINS & PIGGYBACK RIDES slideshow and scroll through a few of my favs.
~kim

0 COMMENTS: